Canada P.R Program
Federal Skilled Worker(FSW)

This program allows you to acquire permanent residency based on overseas careers and conditions.

1. Work experience

Work experience in one or more NOC 0,A. or B jobs that must be full-time or 1560-hour part-time in Canada or abroad

NOC 0 – managerial occupations (e.g. manager, executive, etc.)

NOC A – professional occupations (e.g. physician, lawyer, accountant, web designer, etc.)

NOC B – technical and trade occupations (e.g. cook, baker, supervisor, early childhood educator, etc.)

2. Language ability (last 2 years)

English (IELTS-G or CELPIP) and/or French (TEF): must be minimum language level of CLB 7 for NOC 0.A

CLB 7: IELTS each 6.0, CELPIP: each 7

3. Education

At least secondary diploma

4. Meet the pass mark of 67 out of 100 points for the six selection factors for skilled workers

Language ability, education, work experience, age, a valid job offer, adaptability are assessed.

You are eligible to apply for FSW if the above four requirements are met.

Upload your profile on EE Pool. When your score is greater than or equal to the CRS score, you will get an invitation to apply (ITA). Then, you can upload documents and apply for permanent resident.

Suitable for:
  • Person who wants to wait for landing approval while you staying in your current country of residence
  • Eligible to work LMIA based
  • Person who has lots of work experience overseas